Seniors Alpine Ski Club
Before you attend any SASC social or sport event you will need to review the Health questions identified below.
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT.
Instead stay home, self-isolate and call 8-1-1 for more information.
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the last month or have you been advised by your physician or local health department to self isolate?
- Do you have fever above 38 C or feeling hot, chills, feverish?
- Are you suffering from shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a new cough or worsening of a chronic cough?
- Are you experiencing flu-like symptoms such as stomach upset, diarrhea, headache, fatigue or sore throat?
- Have you had recent alteration or loss of taste or smell?
- Any unusual symptoms such as feeling unwell or sudden onset of a runny nose?
- Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or with any of the above symptoms of possible COVID-19?
- Have you travelled in the last 14 days out of Canada or to any COVID-19 hotspot, or are close to someone who has?
- In the last 14 days have you been to any large social gatherings where social distance was not observed?
Maintain 2 meters distance from people outside your household or cohort group to ensure members have plenty of space to enjoy the event.
SASC will follow recommended cleaning / sanitizing protocols ensuring sanitization procedures follow current Alberta Health
- We recommend having a mask with you in order to comply with venue and local bylaw requirements or when 2 meters distancing is not possible. This not only protects your health but also the health of others.
- Bring your own mask, hand sanitizer and pen.
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing hands frequently or use hand sanitizer as an alternative.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and avoid touching your face.